Revell Bristol Beaufighter Mk.IF

Look like theres going to be a wee delay in this project. :(

I just got blind sided at work Monday. I'm Going TDY.

Melbourne FL, just south of Daytona 15 Apr-05 May

for a test that we are doing.

And boy do I got some stuff I need to do here. B)

Steve

Erm. I'm still wrapped around the axle trying to figure out which aircraft to do....

1/24 Hurricane IIc calls to me, but so does my 1/32 Hobbycraft Sea Fury and my own Revell Beaufighter (I have a bunch of 'em).

Hmm....

Tim W.

Erm. I'm still wrapped around the axle trying to figure out which aircraft to do....

1/24 Hurricane IIc calls to me, but so does my 1/32 Hobbycraft Sea Fury and my own Revell Beaufighter (I have a bunch of 'em).

Hmm....

Tim W.

My vote is for the Fury! (Yeah, I know... FAA not RAF. Close enough for me!)

My vote is for the Fury! (Yeah, I know... FAA not RAF. Close enough for me!)

I thought about it... I think I'm going with the Beau, mainly because I haven't built one since I was 12 or so. Haven't settled on markings, but am partial to various Far Eastern theater versions.

I'm waiting on the Fury as there are reportedly going to be detail bits coming from Fisher at some point ;)

Regards,

Tim W

Modelling finally this evening.... the Beaufighter will be more work than I originally thought as I'm doing (or want to do) quite a bit of scratch-building on the interior.

Maybe the group build isn't the right venue for this, given my time constraints. Could be the Hurri IIc after all.

Sometimes I think it'd be fun to be able to do this full time... :rolleyes:

Tim W.

• 4 weeks later...