• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

next time you feel like dropping $200 on aftermarket goodies, give me a call, and I'll tell you where to make the check out too, and how to spell my name and address.

It didn't start out that way, but my USMC F-4J won "best in show" at a local modeling show, and I guess I have just sorta gone down the primrose path with this. :mental:

• andromeda673 likes this

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for ArmorCon: Meng M1A2 SEP TUSK; "Band of Brothers Meets Dead Man's Corner"

Recently completed: Meng FT-17

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service ("Shelf of Doom"?)

#17 andromeda673

andromeda673

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:23 PM

that's a good looking F4 you did for the Viet Nam group build, I'm sure this one will be no different! If I could afford it, I would just build every single variation of F4 in every single marking combo. I'd like to build a ND ANG 1/32 F4C as well. What I like about your build is that you are tackling something that never really gets modeled and or built. It's pretty cool!

• Bill Cross and Girlscanplay2 like this

#18 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:32 PM

Thank you. I should point out, too, that $45 of the AM cost was for the Double Ugly book. But I DID go overboard just a bit. :m0152:

• andromeda673 likes this

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for ArmorCon: Meng M1A2 SEP TUSK; "Band of Brothers Meets Dead Man's Corner"

Recently completed: Meng FT-17

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service ("Shelf of Doom"?)

#19 andromeda673

andromeda673

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:26 PM

No................a model builder that went nuts on aftermarket goodies and reference material! 

I like collecting reference material now as well, it's like you can never have too many books with pictures and data. 

• Bill Cross and Girlscanplay2 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Phantom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users