1/32 Jumo 004 ?

VintageEagle

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a detail set or full resin (or similar) Jumo 004 in 1/32 scale?

I couldn't find any via google and am wondering that there is not such a product on the market. I am sure with all these 1/32 Me 262 kits around it would be profitable to offer one.

Regards

Roger

Though no help right now, I'm working on good and proper scale Jumos. There was a kit out of England(?) but is was only so-so and very expensive.

Ironically, the old Hasegawa Me262 engines, though under-detailed, were about the right diameter, and the kit nascels were made over size to accomodate them.

The Trumpeter engines do look nice, but as said, have all the various details made underscale to fit inside.

Hi Rick and Steve,

Thanks for your replies. I would love to detail either the Hasegawa or Trumpeter engines myself, but I dont have the capabilities and unfortunately also not the time. Hmmm, I saw the excellent Ar 234 build by Radu in toe forum. I do hope that he also does the engines and offers them later in resin. I would be his first customer :-)

Regards

Roger

• 6 years later...