Col Vic Vizcarra sent me this

SàFor those seeing this for the first time, Please go to page 6 to find where the change to Capt Vizcarra's aircraft starts.   Sorry for any confusion........jack                                                                                                                  Man!  I didn't think this day would get here! :piliot: Let the GNASHING of PLASTIC BEGIN !!!! :m0152:

Starting shots BB cockpit cause the kits takes to long to rework  CE radome and strake correction Master Details Modern USAF crew.  I know from building this kit before the Good the Bad and YOU GOTTA REPLACE IT !!Vertical tail I'll do as its not that hard  And something for the weasel to shoot  AT!

And if there any rivet counters looking  NA-NE-NA-NE-NAY-NAY-------RASS-BURRY's to YOU :beer4:  :beer4: IMAG0136.jpgv

Edited by marauderdriver

I don't think that any of us really noticed that you were keen to get started on this GB at all Jack! :lol:

Nice subject choice - I look forward to seeing this progress. I like the Thud almost as much as the Rhino (and the 'One-oh-Wonder'). Just don't be tempted to produce an 'operational' diorama with the Thud and the SAM - the results could be messy! lol

Derek

Derek       Yeah I know....I'm kinda  SHY  I'll try to keep it down..............at least in the beginning He He! 

jack

Good combo, goes together quite well....Harv :popcorn:

Thanks Harv

We were going to prank you last night, but we didn't have your work number :evil_laugh:

Love the 4-Gun-TOOM,  E model we're at 5o'6 2o mike-mike

at the end of the runway................just sit on the ground and let loose! :hmmm:

jack

Edited by marauderdriver

Alright Brother Jack!  NOW we can PLAY! 

how the heck are we s'posed to keep track of all these builds? 

WHOO HOO!!! 

Paul

Edited by av8shunmodels

That will be a good subject Jack (except for the SAM!). I look forward to watching your build.

You don't (sniff :crying:) like SAM!  WAAAA!--WAAAA!

Thanks John  watch'in your OWL

jack

Alright Brother Jack!  NOW we can PLAY! 

how the heck are we s'posed to keep track of all these builds? 

WHOO HOO!!! 

Paul

YO  You CAN"T         unless you aren't gonna build nott'in

Glad your up! Dude

jack

I would if you can get a deal on it.  I had a chance to purchase it when it came out, No Money

Me I build one and look at 2 more I wanna build, and there they sit,

I wasn't ready nor i'm I now ready to pay $50. bucks for it .

I need pictures of stuff no-one thnks about or couldn't cause of Security Reasons

I don't really need this book for reference, but I LOVE BOOKS, the feel, the smell 

THE CRACKEL OF THE FIRST OPENING OF THE COVER :help:  :frantic:  :mental:  :mental:

jack