• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,741 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

Is it ok for an Avia S-199? It's a german frame, a german engine, but a czech mariage....

Same question for a Buchon (in the case with an english engine, but it's also an export) ?

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#17 LSP_Kevin

LSP_Kevin

• Administrator
  • 40,068 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

The Avia is only eligible if it's done in Israeli markings, as most would agree that it's a Czech-made hybrid design that the Luftwaffe never flew. Same with the Buchon unfortunately.

Kev

#18 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,741 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

Ok, no problem, i've just started a Fieseler Storsch with polish markings as well !

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#19 Erwin

Erwin

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,284 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

I just bought the Revell P-39 D.

I have some nice Russian stars to go with it.

Most likely another entry in the GB.

#20 Jamme

Jamme

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

Great choie Erwin.

Cheers,

Jamme

Cheers,

Jean-Marie (Jamme)

#21 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,224 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:54 PM

Kev

Just wondering, what happens if my Sufa doesn't cross the finish line in time and takes more time to complete? Will it still be added to the finished GB Ready Inspection section?

Thanks

Peter

Edited by Peterpools, 10 May 2014 - 10:57 PM.

Trumpeter SBD-1

gCSaNS.jpg

#22 LSP_Kevin

LSP_Kevin

• Administrator
  • 40,068 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:02 PM

Kev

Just wondering, what happens if my Sufa doesn't cross the finish line in time and takes more time to complete? Will it still be added to the finished GB Ready Inspection section?

Thanks

Peter

Our standard procedure is that, any build wishing to continue past the GB deadline can be moved into the WiP forum at the builder's request, and continued there. I've done this a couple of times with my own builds. If there are enough builds that are close at the end, and actively being worked on, we'll consider a brief extension to allow those to be finished.

Kev

#23 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,224 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:11 PM

Thanks Kev

I'll keep plugging away.

Peter

Trumpeter SBD-1

gCSaNS.jpg

#24 LSP_Kevin

LSP_Kevin

• Administrator
  • 40,068 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

OK fellas, last call on this one. Technically it ended nearly a week ago! But I haven't had the time to check it and call last drinks. I'm happy to move any unfinished threads over to the WiP forum for anyone who plans to continue their build, so don't hesitate to let me know!

Kev

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users