• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:48 PM

I should add that every single one of my kits is 1/32, all 200+ of them.

That probably explains a lot.

• Bill Cross likes this

"First, shalt thou take out the Holy pin. Then, shalt thou count to three - no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shall thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that then thou shalt proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number is reached, then lobbeth thou thy Holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen"

#32 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

I should add that every single one of my kits is 1/32, all 200+ of them.

That probably explains a lot.

Every one of my aircraft kits is also 32-scale, because I can't SEE things smaller, haha.

But a Horsa without paras and vehicles is like a fighter without guns or a bomber without bombs. And the diorama potential for these kits (there are two Horsa models for those who don't know) is YUGE.

I move back and forth between this forum and Armorama, so I'm at home in both scales.

• otis252 likes this

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for ArmorCon: Meng M1A2 SEP TUSK; "Band of Brothers Meets Dead Man's Corner"

Recently completed: Meng FT-17

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service ("Shelf of Doom"?)

#33 TonyT

TonyT

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

The great thing about the Horsa is you can make it fit your diorama / space, because a lot of them ended up missing wings and fings.

I read an interesting article on glider training where they hooked up a Hotspur towed it up and released the student, he spiralled down and did a perfect landing but never got out, worried they sent people over to help him to find the glider they had towed and released was empty lol.

Edited by TonyT, 19 September 2017 - 07:56 PM.

• Bill Cross likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users