"Die Bergung" 2/JG400 Germany 1945 - Schlepper work

Out2gtcha

Sorry for the lack of updates gents..............

Its real life 1/2 Christmas round here!!! :lol:      I just sold my motorcycle of which I had dumped a lot of cash into to get up to speed so the dealership could move it for me..........and it FINALLY sold after a month and a half at the dealership.

Sooooooooooooo Im turnging the bike into parts for the Jeep (an addiction yes I know) and the worst part is everything Im replacing is in perfect working order. :rolleyes:, Im just switching up to some upgraded AM parts, and with it like being Christmas like and the arrival of parts, parts and more parts, Ive not had much bench time.

The summer is usually is a slower building time for me, and this one is no exception, as Ive been involved in a lot of camping, Jeeping, and what not in anticipation for a big 4x4 trip to Moab Utah in the spring, where I will put all these new parts into play.

I should be back on the dio on Thursday of this week, as I have Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun off for my B-day. Sunday is my actual B-day, but its back to work the next day on Monday.  

Edited by Out2gtcha

Beautiful work here Brian. Your paintwork and detailing skills are phenomenal man! You are also doing a great job handling all that filling...we all know that part of modeling sucks.

If you need some parts for figures, I have a slew of leftover figures (and arms) from my childhood years that I will gladly send to you. Just pm me if you want them. See below:

image_zpsbjyrtnox.jpeg

Best wishes!

Tom