G-Factor wish list! Add your's too.

ScottsGT

I understand this is a cottage industry company, a one man band, a dedicated hobbyist. Ernie doesn't seem to have a web presence or an email address I can find. Hopefully he will see this, or someone can direct him to the wishes of us LSP'ers.  But not only would I like to get my hand on a few more sets I cannot find in stock, but I have dreams that one day he will produce additional sets. 

Lets get this list rolling!

1/32 Revell Phantoms

1/32 Bronco

1/48 B-1 bomber

And after starting this thread.....

I just dropped another $100+ at Sprue Brothers!  Found a set of G-Factors I needed and of course had to add to the order.  I mean, come on. I'f I'm going to get in trouble for a delivery of hobby stuff, I might as well make it worth my time. :innocent:

Yeah, we been waiting a LONG while for Ernie to get to that one. I hope it actually does come to fruition some day. Ive not seen a kit yet, that needed the G-Fator treatment MORE.

Also waiting for the G-Factor OV-10 landing gear. Probably the reason why I have not started the kit yet ...

Hubert

Edited by MostlyRacers

Guest Peterpools

Seems to me, the manufacturers should take notice and beef up the gear on the heavier kits. On the He219, both plastic and super strong cast gear are included. Tamiya also is on top of the gear issue and has it well in hand

Peter

1/32 Revell Bf109G series if it has not been done yet.

Eduard Brassin does them in bronze

Flightpath already makes them.

The Revell Phantom really needs a corrected NLG but it sits in compression (albeit the MLG are canted inwards at about a degree) so weight isn't a problem per se. It's the cantilever LG'd a/c that need Bronze/Brass the most (Bronco, Meteor and future Jaguar) and those with inadequate strength (Bird Dog and Eurofighter).

G-Factor are not cheap, esp. when buying from the USA with the Brexit Pound, so I'm really glad I bought some earlier for the Crusader and Meteor. The only duff ones I ever bought are the uncharacteristically bad 1/48 Foxhound legs, which will end up sawn into nose weights.

Tony