Roden O-2 Skymaster due in November

Kagemusha

A DHC-4 and an O-2 were pretty different air-frames................    :lol:    Or were you referencing the schemes only?  What if?       Would be cool to see an O-2 in those colors, just have not ever seen one. 

Just the schemes mate, it would be a hell of a conversion from O2 to Boo Boo :)

Ooh! 

I was excited about the O-1 sort of but really I like the O-2 much more. I blame Bat 21. 

Now if we could get an OV-1 in 1/32 we would have the major Veitnam FAC aircraft all locked up......just saying.....

Zach

You mean something like this?: 1/32

ycuUX43.jpg

But then in a different color scheme ofcourse.......

Edited by Jack

here's an anecdote on the "push-and-pull" cessna:

Back in '74 i was in training at Schiphol-amsterdam airport as an  air traffic control apprentice and while handling my first "ground control" traffic, a Cessna 337, callsign PH-RPD,  the newest aircraft in the police department at that time (and the first one with retractable gear..........) made a landing at one of the smaller runways.

Ok, so far so good, we saw the aircraft landing (vision from the tower wasn't that perfect due to distance from that runway to our position) and it came to a full stop, and the only message received was: ah tower, we think we forgot our gear.....

Well end of that story was that in no time this "little" aircraft was crowded by firetenders and emergency cars and such, and it looked as if  it was being engulfed by these cars, you couldn't see the actual aircraft anymore.

But the remarkable thing was that once the aircraft was lifted in such a way that someone could activate the gear levers, all the gear just came out and locked, and the aircraft could be towed back to the apron.

And ofcourse there was considerable damage to prop and engine.......but due to the rectangular bottom of the aircraft it just "slided" to a stop.....

UxBGLmN.jpg

Edited by Jack