2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Smitty44

I have my room reserved and my flight booked! I haven't been to a Nats since the last time it was in Phoenix. Should be a lot of fun. Now I have to figure out what, if anything, I'll bring?

Cheers,

Wolf

and please tell us what categories you are entering before hand. 1/32 props hopefully. I at least want a chance.... :) 

Martin,

I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn which is about a block away from the convention center, getting in on Tuesday.  Looking forward to catching up with the LSP folks in Phoenix.  

Jennings is right - sun block, hats and hydration is critical.  Its almost criminal to do this show in Phoenix in July/Aug.

Chris

Guest Smitty44

Martin,

I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn which is about a block away from the convention center, getting in on Tuesday.  Looking forward to catching up with the LSP folks in Phoenix.  

Jennings is right - sun block, hats and hydration is critical.  Its almost criminal to do this show in Phoenix in July/Aug.

Chris

Oh we'll be "hydrated" all right!   :frantic: 

Martin,

I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn which is about a block away from the convention center, getting in on Tuesday. Looking forward to catching up with the LSP folks in Phoenix.

Jennings is right - sun block, hats and hydration is critical. Its almost criminal to do this show in Phoenix in July/Aug.

Chris

Good news, Chris! I'll see you there!

The only reason I mentioned this is that their are still over 100 tables still available!

Mike

Tables available.... for private sellers?

If it works like our 2017 NATs in Omaha, the tables are generally for vendors, but anyone can reserve one with some requirements. It may have been just down to having the money to reserve the table. I know Herr Clunk did reserve a table in Omaha last year that we all used as kind of an informal meeting and occasional congregating place of sorts.

I shouldn't think it would be against their rules for a private person to reserve a table if they had the cash. 

Guest Smitty44

I know of some that are not on the list yet. I saw on Kinetics FB page or website that they would be there and release a new kit, and announce another. My guess is it will be the big 1/72 C-17!

• 4 weeks later...