This old house

JRutman

Do you mean the Christmas lights hanging down? It has only been redone about eight years ago . Never heard of any leaks but two or three fires due to sparks from the badly pointed chimney!!

No,the lights do look tacky imho but I mean the area at the top looks a little sparse in the thatch. But then I am no expert on the matter and do understand that there is more than one way to thatch a roof.

J

Jerry Would love to ..will see what MY schedule is like,

If you go then look out for the Royal Navy's LYNX whic I have heard is going to be there..so that you can take photos etc and get a chance to talk to the pilots etc...hmmmm.

Are you thinking of going.?

:)

So far it look like I am going but things can always change. As it is I will have to put it on"the plastic" and I always told myself after getting out of debt that I would never go back on that form of crack. I will see what the near future brings as far as car repairs,etc.

Not too far for yourself though,living in the midlands,so to speak?

J

smallish update. styrene windows and doors,door knocker and latch,adding more tiles as i cast them,yadda yadda

IMG_1280.jpg

some work done on the dormer

IMG_1281.jpg

still needs wooden trim around the edges of the tiles. Made the steps from plaster and tried to paint them as sand stone,a common feature with this era.

J

Thanks guys for looking in. I still have not decided on what will be the theme in this dio. I am too focused on the cool houses. I should add some thing to the windows yes.

The king is looking out the window with his son and says"Some day son,all this will be yours" and the son replies"Wot...the Curtains?"

J

Guest Peterpools

Jerry

Got ya. Just in my old model railroad days, it was thing. All kidding aside, the look and feel is fantastic. Awesome work on the roof shingles.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...