What I've been up to since my last build post...

CATCplSlade

So, the last time I posted any work was back in mid-March. I had just done some Sd.Kfz 251's, a couple of Tiger variants and a Panther.

But, I had stalled on the Hasegawa Ki-61.

I stalled some more, and accomplished the following kits since that post. All are painted using Tamiya primarily, with Vallejo, AK and homemade crap for paint/weathering. Most are lightly weathered as I plan displays later on and need to be able to blend them in to whatever I decide on. Plus I am in grad school while working so I ain't got time for that.

Dragon 6289 Pz.Kpfw I Ausf A

R55FUo6.jpg

ml3K429.jpg

zh8vExG.jpg

KIBKylG.jpg

Bronco Pz.Kpfw 35(t)

9dm1A8Z.jpg

jcZFiY9.jpg

30n5Uak.jpg

ddISgeo.jpg

rjua8tZ.jpg

Wow,

Some great looking armor and arty!  They all look great but I think the Pz I looks best.  I like the subtle weathering.

I know a guy at that other site who will be running a North-African Campaign come November...  :innocent:   If you have any armor or artillery kits left.

Gaz

Wow,

Some great looking armor and arty!  They all look great but I think the Pz I looks best.  I like the subtle weathering.

I know a guy at that other site who will be running a North-African Campaign come November...  :innocent:   If you have any armor or artillery kits left.

Gaz

I already have my kit picked out for that one.