LSP TIGERMEET-GB

Dondy

Ey, schaut gut aus!.......................da kriegt meine Tigermeet-F-104 ja doch noch pünktlich zur Messe ein "Schwesterchen" :P

Seh´n uns Donnerstag,

Gruß

Chris

Looking pretty good........................seems my Tigermeet F-104 is getting a "Sister" at the Expo next week!

See ya Thursday,

cheers

Chris

Thanks for kind words but I'm now in the verge of trashing this damn kit ....

First the decals are really old and have some yellowing in them.

Second.... was my fault.... I forgot painting the underside white where the tigerhead will be. Now I have two sorts of white on my tigerhead. :P

Don't know if I find the time and nerves to paint all this with the brush ... :rolleyes:

Thanks for kind words but I'm now in the verge of trashing this damn kit ....

First the decals are really old and have some yellowing in them.

Second.... was my fault.... I forgot painting the underside white where the tigerhead will be. Now I have two sorts of white on my tigerhead. :P

Don't know if I find the time and nerves to paint all this with the brush ... :rolleyes:

You're way too far along to trash it now! It's the ones that kick our butts the most that end up being the ones we're most proud of when we finally wrestle them into shape. I have no doubt you can prevail on this one.....

Hey,

I agree with Freddie, it is giving you stick, so give it stick back! Deep breath, ................................................exhale..........................

.....................and continue. :lol:

Sounds like an anti natal class or something.

Thanks

Ian

Calm down, calm down .... puuhh .... ok.

I won't trash it but I also won't make it before the deadline.

Man I could beat up myself for this stupidity of me... :angry:

The actions I will take to save this plane and to restore the tigerheads are just too timeconsuming but I will keep you all informed :P

Sorry Chris ;)

Imgp4391_klein.jpg

Imgp4389_klein.jpg

Imgp4387_klein.jpg

• 1 year later...

Ok here we go! ... again :lol:

As you all can see from the pictures above the plane is nearly finished. The main problem is with the tiger heads as it was my fault not to paint some white underneath. So it doesn't look quite nice as it is now.

Therefor I have to go the hard way in handpainting all the small little details over the decals. First time I will try this method and hopefully it will turn out quiet nice :lol:

The next steps will be painting the undercarriage and wheels with Alclad. Also a first time for me using this "paint". And I haven't decided yet if I will be using my scratchbuild ejection seat or a resin one (which looks 10000 times better than my attempt ;))

Wish me luck :P

Super job of work! :D

I love those tiger meet and special anniversayr paint jobs.

The modern subdued camo jobs just leave me cold.

I'm gonna have to get going on some myself. Gotta kick my butt in to drive mode. I've been idling far too long.

I wonder, would a Tiger meet coloring job be out of place on a British 1933 twin engine Herford bomber? Hmmmm.

:) :D ;)