IJ001

More progress:

VtLNMWH.jpg

WMfk81k.jpg

Started blocking-in the camouflage a couple of days ago. Lifecolour acrylics which seem to have fallen-out-of favor nowadays but I still get very good results with them; RLM71 Dunkelgrun first.

Next was the boring masking & spraying bit, so let's skip ahead to the 'reveal' this afternoon.

6R5ozcx.jpg

AdBt85N.jpg

1TNSpMw.jpg

All looks a bit patchy or chalky just now, but after it thoroughly drys for a few days in the Spring sunshine, I'll give it a couple of passes with Tamiya 'clear' from the rattle-can and it will all even-out then. Got a couple of days in hospital so nothing until the middle of next week at the earliest.

AFN

Ian.

Looking good, Ian! You'll have to count me among those who don't get on with Lifecolor though, I'm afraid.

Got a couple of days in hospital so nothing until the middle of next week at the earliest.

Good luck with your hospital stay. I hope everything is OK.

Kev

• 4 weeks later...

Back to the bench after a little lay-off whilst I built some car kits over the Christmas & New Year holiday....

X80Op6F.jpg

JxS15ml.jpg

NxOKnpA.jpg

Hasegawa swastika's and RoG Balkenkreuz all behaving very well indeed. Should get the rest done in another session or two.

Stay tuned.

Ian.