Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

Hi everyone, and welcome the the Fallen Comrades Group Build. This GB is dedicated to all former LSP members who have passed away in recent times. There has sadly been quite a few, and I'll compile a list when I can. The subject matter for this GB is completely open; it only need qualify as an LSP build to be eligible, and you can enter it in honour of the all our fallen comrades, or you can dedicate it to an individual. There's no need to explicitly nominate one or the other; your mere participation will be taken as implicit tribute.

The only other eligibility clause we have is that any entrant must be 25% completed or less. We measure 25% very loosely.

The GB will run from 1 February 2012 to 31 December 2012.

Bombs away...

Kev

ALL RIGHT ! I really, really think I can do this. Its close to my heart. I'll post my entry later today. Man oh man, this is gonna be a good one......Harv :party0023:

Just great choice of topic despite the terrible background.

I have been waiting for that one to start.

I am not yet 100% decided on what to build as I want something like "WOW !!!" plus I would like to complete the Do-335 first (unless it might never be completed...).

I will open a thread as soon as I am ready but will follow yiu guys work with great interest in the mean time and the start sound very promissing :speak_cool:

• 10 months later...

OK folks, this Group Build has now officially come to an end. Please let me know if you want your unfinished thread moved over to the WiP forum. The awarding of prizes will follow shortly, but with only a couple of builds finished, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and congratulations to those of you who managed to finish a build.

See you for the next one!

Kev