Zoukei Mura TA-152H-0 "Green 4"

Uncarina

William and Peter,

Thank you both! It really is a fun build, and I'd recommend it a first ZM kit. Zoukei Mura picks great subjects and you get an immersion in the subject that's mainly rivalled by Wingnut Wings. The instructions look like like period publications, most part functions are described, and most parts in a build sequence are located on the same sprue. Just wish they would come out with a Ki-46 Dinah!

Cheers, Tom

William and Peter,

Thank you both! It really is a fun build, and I'd recommend it a first ZM kit. Zoukei Mura picks great subjects and you get an immersion in the subject that's mainly rivalled by Wingnut Wings. The instructions look like like period publications, most part functions are described, and most parts in a build sequence are located on the same sprue. Just wish they would come out with a Ki-46 Dinah!

Cheers, Tom

Hey Tom,

I share your feeling about the kits and the company philosophy.  These kits are an experience to build with the level of detail no only in the kits but int he instructions and supporting documents and options like the concept note series and the accessories.  I have one of these in my stash if I can ever get free from building Phantoms and pouring resin to build it.  Your bird is just beautiful .......   !!!!!

Kind regards,

Gary

Hey Tom,

I share your feeling about the kits and the company philosophy.  These kits are an experience to build with the level of detail no only in the kits but int he instructions and supporting documents and options like the concept note series and the accessories.  I have one of these in my stash if I can ever get free from building Phantoms and pouring resin to build it.  Your bird is just beautiful .......   !!!!!

Kind regards,

Gary

Gary, thank you very much, and I'm glad I'm not alone in building these kits. I just received the Do.335, which looks to be an epic build, and should be getting the J7w1Shinden this week. Now I have to figure out which to build next!

Cheers, Tom

Love it! You really nailed this one! Stunningly perfect!

Btw: I am with you on the Dinah!

Wow, thank you! I do appreciate your kind comment. Now, I wouldn't go so far as to write "perfect"...I haven't gotten there with any of my builds! ZM announced a KI45 Nick, but it won't have the same appearance as the Dinah, which I think was one of the most attractive aircraft made. ZM could produce one to balance out the DO 335!

Cheers, Tom