A1-J "sandy" tamiya 1/48 scale

pascal JMW

hello guy's 

The last finish  not in 1/32 this time, I took a lot of pleasure with this model an relax build ,

paint whit set SEA  camouflage AK interactive ,Gunze and Tamiya , photo etched zomm Eduard for the cockpit , resin  cockpit sliding enclosure Quick boost and the antennas , wash oil and AK , watercolor pencils , pigment vietnam ground Mig 

defini58.jpgdefini60.jpgdefini61.jpgdefini59.jpgdefini62.jpgdefini63.jpgdefini64.jpgdefini68.jpgdefini67.jpgdefini65.jpgdefini66.jpgdefini69.jpg

I love this truck has bombs, especially with this very lugubrious dress .....I thinks of redoing an other one but in 1/32  :whistle:

Pascal,

I was just revisiting your Corsair build the other day. Your builds show that you have a keen eye for authentic weathering and your Sandy is no exception!

Cheers, Tom

Thank you Tom for the compliment, it is because I look and always look at a maximum of photos before and during the build , and I always begin my weathering at the beginning by working my painting and not to paint nine clean , then only the weathering begin

What is an error according to me....

Best regards Pascal .

Nice attention to detail, Pascal. But shouldn't the propeller tips on the back be painted yellow instead of white/red/white?  :hmmm:

In any case, the weathering is superb!

Cheers,

Quang

Yes white red/white both 

Wrong scale! But merveilleuse.

merci ..... :D