Rules of the Road

I'll chip in with a scratchbuild project, an Armstrong Whitworth Whitley Mk V. In fact I have already started and finished the tailplanes.

Do these qualify for less than 25%?

If so I will post the pics.

Cees

Could it be possible I can join in with my prowler vac form I started a while back, well started is a big word I haven't gone trough a lot since I last posted here its still in pieces the first bulkhead is drawn out a bit but needs to be made! If possible here's a link to my IP thread. :oops:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=39338&hl=

Cheers

Frederick Jacobs

Hm......Looks like I need to break out the Boomerang.....Well below the 25% rule. Perfect excuse to get cracking again. Kev, would it be possible to move my ITW thread over?

Looking forward to getting back at her!

THOR

I'll chip in with a scratchbuild project, an Armstrong Whitworth Whitley Mk V. In fact I have already started and finished the tailplanes.

Do these qualify for less than 25%?

If so I will post the pics.

Cees

Sounds good to me!

Kev

Hm......Looks like I need to break out the Boomerang.....Well below the 25% rule. Perfect excuse to get cracking again. Kev, would it be possible to move my ITW thread over?

Looking forward to getting back at her!

THOR

If I can find it I will, but you may have to point me to it. It'll be good to see you back at it mate.

Kev

Could it be possible I can join in with my prowler vac form I started a while back, well started is a big word I haven't gone trough a lot since I last posted here its still in pieces the first bulkhead is drawn out a bit but needs to be made! If possible here's a link to my IP thread. :oops:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=39338&hl=

Cheers

Frederick Jacobs

I reckon that one's OK Fred. Do you want me to move it?

Kev

(We'll see how many are actually completed by the beginning of July 2014 though!).

I've just added a note to the rules that officially changes the emphasis of this GB from finishing to participating and learning. Let's all use this GB as an excuse to tackle projects we've only dreamed about, and leverage the skills and knowledge of everyone participating to become better, braver modellers ourselves. Think of it as a co-operative classroom where no one fails, and our main aim is to expand our skill sets; finishing is optional!

Kev

I've just added a note to the rules that officially changes the emphasis of this GB from finishing to participating and learning. Let's all use this GB as an excuse to tackle projects we've only dreamed about, and leverage the skills and knowledge of everyone participating to become better, braver modellers ourselves. Think of it as a co-operative classroom where no one fails, and our main aim is to expand our skill sets; finishing is optional!

Kev

That's perfect, Kev. Count me in then.

I'll start a !/24th JA-37 Jaktviggen. I finished upscaling the drawings and just have to clean the bench.

Cheers

Rainer

Kev

Sounds good to me Kev - That was always my aim and intention anyway! :speak_cool:

Derek