Revell Fw 190F-8

LSP_K2

With no 'pit guts, sides can be manipulated into position without removing those tabs/stops, but with the 'pit in place, it seems doubtful that it can be done, though I cannot guarantee that.

JmCSPQ.jpg

Fit at wing root is great, and just a wee dab of surfacer should clean that right up.

BIXmUw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good ! And yes, weather is PERFECT here right now.....Harv

Yep, quite nice indeed, Harv. I really enjoy sitting out on the deck with a cup of coffee and some model bits to work on, it's quite enjoyable, plus keeps that much more of the sanding dust outdoors. I'll usually grab things like wings, tail surfaces, fuel tanks and bombs and clean them up out there, when the weather is right.

Sweet....love FW190s...you makin me to start another...cravings..

.that is the model ive builded most....and Zekes....

Them gills...if time...no big deal...do new ones ;)...from beercan....its free...

As i did mine on Sturmbock A8...

Edited by Mal_Belford

Sweet....love FW190s...you makin me to start another...cravings..

.that is the model ive builded most....and Zekes....

Them gills...if time...no big deal...do new ones ;)...from beercan....its free...

As i did mine on Sturmbock A8...

I'm rather anxious to resume work on it, but everything is on hold until I finish a Tony I'm working on.

• 7 months later...

Love those ledges for the upper wings.  Wish every kit had them!

Me too, they certainly have the potential to assist with alignment issues.

Coming along nicely, makes me want to get going on mine.

Thanks. Hopefully the next week or so, will see some significant progress. I already glued up the armored cowl ring too, which is a very nice assembly, but it still requires some additional cleanup.

BrRwjV.jpg

Aside from the scheme, yes. The decal seat and shoulder belt decals look pretty lame though, so I'm not real sure what I'll do there.

Just assembled the HGW belts for my F-8 build this evening, I would definitely recommend them.

Regards. Andy

Just assembled the HGW belts for my F-8 build this evening, I would definitely recommend them.

Regards. Andy

I'm considering a set, but won't order it for another month or so, if I do decide to grab them.