Mirage 5J " Nesher"

alain11

hi gents thank you so much for your words , this is highly appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!

A friend pointed out to me that this Nesher is 113 sqn "wasp" and not 117 sqn who never flew with Nesher.

One detail.

damned !!! is there a confusion about the squadron number ??? . here is what I was referring 

T2M-I2721-3.jpg

well , it seems you are right about the squadron number . 117 th squadron is named :" first jet squadron" , here is the unit badge 

First_Jet_Squadron_Israel.gif

Edited by alain11

Hi Alain11, I'm not a Nesher expert (I'm not an expert, at all) but I love it. Which is your secret to put decals with no silvering? or are they painted? It is absolutely spectacular result.

Standing ovation!

Ciao

filippo

hi 

gloss varnish , and  thin decals if you are lucky , these one are Italieri 's ........thank you mates for your comments 

Alain

Not perfect?

Alain i think you're the only one who can spot your own mistakes. :)

Simply great job in my opinion!

By the way, what's the base kit? Revell or Italeri?

hi Nicolas 

this is the Revell kit , with resin cone ,and gear bays from " eagledesign" , and a few of spare pieces from Italieri kit , as gear legs , and cockpit ....thanks for comments 

Alain

Back again for a second look. Just lovely efforts going on here. Thanks again for sharing this with us.

Troy

hi

this is your third look Troy , If you enjoyed one more time , I am very pleased !! thank you for your looks 

Alain

• 5 weeks later...