KH 1/35 Huey D/H Announced

John1

Looking so much forward to these new 1/32 scale kits! I have to say, having built almost every 1/32 Kitty Hawk release, they get better with every release! The T-28 I'm working on is just a dream to build. Nice to have new LSP-kits, I've got the feeling there are less kits released. And some are announced years before they are actually available... So, well done KH!

Can't wait to get started on that Jaguar (and hope it will be there soon). I do, contrary to many, like open panels... great opportunity to add details to a kit. Hope that's okay!

Nic

don't worry. ........... we have heard of kits that would allow us to print money............kits that won't sell.................. a naysayer here said one of our kits would never sell. 35,000+ later of that unit, I am wondering what no sales =????????????????????????

Is Kitty Hawk planning any more WWII (or near WWII period) prop aircraft?

I've already happily purchased 2 Texans, 1 Trojan, 1 Airacobra, and 1 Kingfisher.

I'd be happy to buy more Kitty Hawk kits, but sadly I don't have the storage space or extra cash to branch out into jet aircraft. So I stick with WWII only...

don't worry. ........... we have heard of kits that would allow us to print money............kits that won't sell.................. a naysayer here said one of our kits would never sell. 35,000+ later of that unit, I am wondering what no sales =????????????????????????

Just keep doing what you've been doing, Glen. I think you've probably assessed the market quite correctly.

Agreed. Just keep doing up to what you guys worked up to on your latest releases like the T-28. Great value for what you get IMHO. 

I, for one, am looking forward to the Huey. And the Jag, and a CF-5.

And.... a CF-100???

That about sums it out for me too. Especially the last one. I forgot to ask when I was at Vintage Wings on the weekend if there's still a flying condition CF-100 anywhere.

Carl

I have no 1/32 WWII period aircraft in the 2016/17 pipeline at this time. later I have a few "40's" planes in the future.

Ah.... not quite what I was hoping to hear, but thanks for taking the time to reply.

I will keep my eyes peeled for (hopefully) more WWII-related announcements further in the future then.

I really reeeeeally want someone to do a modern-quality/accurate/detailed Hellcat or P-38 series.