Pacific Coast Models

Hacker

l go this email this morning

Pacific Coast Models Newsletter               7/22/2017

TO: All PCM Retail Customers,

Greetings,

As many of you know, Mary Ellen and I moved to Texas last summer. We really enjoy living here for many reasons. With this move, we have finished our plans for the rest of our lives. We wish to travel and enjoy ourselves.

Regarding PCM Inc., we have spent alot of time discussing it. It is our intention to clear our inventory as quickly as possible. We are having an Inventory Clearance Sale! Discounted prices of 30-40% off are now up in our catalog for: Amusing Hobby, Asuka/Tasca, Classic Warships Publishing, EBBRO, HK Models, KittyHawk, LifeLike Decals, Meng, PCM, Panda, Rye Field Models, Tiger Models, Takom, Xact Scale and Xuntong.

We will be at the IPMS Nationals in Omaha July 26-29 with these prices. Shipping orders will be limited during that time period! Some items have very low stocks, so don't wait! Please place your orders as soon as possible. Thank you and

Best Regards,

Ken & Mary Ellen Lawrence
Pacific Coast Models, Inc.

I wish them the best of luck and l am happy for them

I hope they enjoy their retirement, I'm enjoying mine, luckily I have quite a few PCM kits in the stash, I just hope that someone takes up the rights to manufacture the kits as there are some very attractive subjects in their catalogue.

Cheers

Dennis

I hope they enjoy their retirement, I'm enjoying mine, luckily I have quite a few PCM kits in the stash, I just hope that someone takes up the rights to manufacture the kits as there are some very attractive subjects in their catalogue.

Cheers

Dennis

I'm sure the sprues will end up being purchased, probably be an Eastern European manufacturer like Special Hobby, Fly or maybe even Eduard.

Seems bad business not to?