Why my builds have come to a grinding halt.

Gerhard

My condolences. My former minister always said to be ready to go at any time, and not leave issues for "tomorrow." One never knows what the future holds or how long it will last.

I hope things return to normal at some point soon. :(

Edited by Bill Cross

So sorry for your loss, Gerhard.  What an up/down emotional time for you and your family. I give you these verses in hopes they will comfort and give you peace that the Lord only can.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you cross rivers, you will not drown. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned, nor will the flames hurt you. Isaiah 43:2

In Christ we can come before God with feedom and without fear. We can do this through faith in Christ. Eph. 3:12

He heals the broken hearted and bandages their wounds. Psalm 147:3

Give all your worries to him, because  he cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7

God is our protection and our strength. He always helps in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain, because all the old ways are gone.

Rev. 21:4

Hang in there Gerhard, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thanks for this , means a lot. We used Psalm 23 as the core for the service, was moms favourite. 

I am really moved by all of you guys. Your support is overwhelming. Thanks again. 

Even though most of us never actually meet each other in physical proximity, we all share a common fascination and a common feeling of hope for the best for each other. As a "brother or sister in plastic and resin", we each care for each other, and especially for you in this time of trouble. It is tough, but just know that we care.

Tnarg

My condolences.  Even though we all love model building, family and life comes first.  There's no problem or shame walking away from the work table to do what you need to do no matter how long it takes.  In time, things will settle down and you'll get back to building when you can.  Until that time, we'll patiently wait.  

Even though most of us never actually meet each other in physical proximity, we all share a common fascination and a common feeling of hope for the best for each other. As a "brother or sister in plastic and resin", we each care for each other, and especially for you in this time of trouble. It is tough, but just know that we care.

Tnarg

HERE HERE.................. VERY well said !

Tnarg

This is what I found to be the very core of this community, and I cant thank you guys enough. I feel very honoured to be part of this.