Wave Oskar - Maschinen Krieger

Nessus

Hi All,

Its been a while. Since the PB fiasco I've not invested much time in scouting for a hosting service but have decided to try Postimage after speaking with Kahunaminor.

This is the hull of my 1/20 Wave Oskar (floating tank) from the Ma.K universe. The engine is from Hexamodel - it is a 3D printed kit and is currently OOP. This shot is prior to flat coating.

MVIMG_20180404_071043.jpg

I will post a few more images in the coming days as I finish it up. Shout out to Brian Krueger for his inspiration to build my own version of this kit

MVIMG_20180404_071054.jpg

MVIMG_20180404_071103.jpg

MVIMG_20180404_071901.jpg

Comments welcome.

Brendan

Edited by Nessus

I really like the camo combination, just like so may field repairs that had different paint before. I even had a VW bug like that; red, white. blue and black... but I used house paint for some of that. Needless to say, just like the song. I was a "flop with chicks, been that way since 1956". It doesn't make me love this one any less.

Ma.K is way too much fun, since no one has documentation that the wing was puttied in a certain pattern by 1944, and that the markings were added on 13 Sept. You can just make it all up and express your creative genius. This one does that.

Tnarg

Hey guys,

Now fully constructed. I have a 1/20 mechanic (or two) to go with it that I need to paint up to give a relative size.

IMG_20180406_220524.jpg

IMG_20180406_220545.jpg

IMG_20180406_220618.jpg

IMG_20180406_220602.jpg

There are some pictures on Facetube as well but since I am at work I don't have access to them (and not sure if I'm competent enough to link them anyway!)

Criticisms/comments welcome.

Brendan

Edited by Nessus

So did you build the Wave kit with parts from the Hexamodel Oskar? Or is this the opened up version of the Hexamodel Oskar they first released?

I like the cast effect on the head. Nice work on everything, especially with the wiring that makes it look functional.

Tnarg