The Modern Hog Guide, 2nd Edition

jmel

**edit**

With a firm arrival date of 8 May, I will now accepting preorders.  However, this date may fluctuate a few days either earlier or later than the 8 May target date. 

Thanks everyone!!

http://www.reidairpublishing.com

Back by popular demand, the Modern Hog Guide is now at the printers.  Like The Modern Eagle Guide's 2nd Edition, the 2nd Edition of the Hog Guide offers more/better coverage of all A-10s, but especially the older, pre-LASTE jets.  It also covers the recent upgrades to the jet since the original edition was published 10(!) years ago, such as the SATCOM, Scorpion HMIT, and AAR-47 system.

The 2nd Edition has 172 pages (compared to only 120 pages for the original release), and 1,013 full color images.  Nearly all of those images are new for this edition, with only a handful of repeats that are found in the original.

It's now at the printers.  Depending on their schedule, I expect it to be available by early May.

It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since the first Hog Guide came out!!

HogGuide_cover.jpg

TheModernHogGuide4-5.jpg

TheModernHogGuide16-17.jpg

TheModernHogGuide56-57.jpg

TheModernHogGuide84-85.jpg

TheModernHogGuide154-155.jpg

TheModernHogGuide168-169.jpg

Edited by jmel

Are you taking pre-orders Jake?

Not at this time.  Not until I have a very firm time to expect them to return from print.  

Anything on the 2 hiker N/As ??....Harv

I think you mean the two-seat prototype?  Nope, this just covers the production jets.

Will you ship to he UK?

Of course.  I ship worldwide.

When you are ready to start taking pre-orders, will you only be making an announcement in forums and your site or are you also taking email addresses for a mailing? The A-10 was important to our family as my Father-in-Law was one of the engineers who designed her and I would like to be certain to add this edition to my collection.

Thanks,

Steve

• 3 weeks later...