Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

OK guys, I'll be closing this one off later today (my time) and transferring those threads whose owners have requested it. Threads can be moved at any time, so I encourage everyone who hasn't finished a build to request it be moved to the WiP forum so we can all see it finished.

Kev

Ok guys, HERE WE GO!

In no particular order as there are no "places" or podium spots to be won, we have the following randomly selected winners of the following prizes up for grabs, for this finished GB. Several LSPers had multiple entries in the GB, but in fairness, all finished entries are only eligible once so we can spread the love:

First up, I drew for the very nice Roden SE-5a -

01.jpg

And the winner is......................

MZ826 with his Revell Seafire!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up for grabs we have the Eduard Weekend edition Bf-109E-3 -

3402.jpg

Taff with his Cuban Sea Fury!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up, we have a selection of GB prizes generously donated by Peter @ AirScale. I will PM Peter with the names of the winners and he will engage the winners from there -

Next up we have a choice of any 6 Sets and all PE -

Hartmann352 with his Dauntless & Mig 3!

Then we have a choice of any 4 sets and 2 PE

Karl with his F-80 & F84!

Finally we have a choice of 3 sets and 1 PE

BradG with his Ki-44!

Congrats to all for completing the GB, and I was glad to be a part of the fun! I think LSP GBs are really taking off and will continue to be a blast for all, so please feel free to enter any of them we have running. :)

If your name is announced and you have won a prize from AirScale, I have (or am about to) PM your names over to Peter of AirScale, and he would like all of the winners to PM him directly.

*PLEASE be aware Peter will be leaving on business over-seas for a short while after this week, so PM his ASAP, or you can wait another week until he gets back from his trip*

To obtain your prize please PM Peter of AirScale:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showuser=20076

As for the two winners of the kits, I have also PMed the Mods on your win, and you should be getting contacted directly on them.

*PLEASE be aware the person who has generously donated these two prizes will also be out of town on business and wont be able to do this for about a week. He will be in touch re: these prizes after that time.*

Cheers and congrats to all!

Edited by Out2gtcha

Congratulations !!

Worthy winners indeed - it's been a real blast with some superb models on show and a fantastic spirit - actually we have all been winners in participating in it :)

I would never have started a WIP online had it not been for AOOB so on a personal level I will always be grateful for giving me the push, and what I now find almost daily inspiration in sharing my favourite pastime with the friends I now have here

I have also PM'd prizewinners so there is no escape - it's supermarket sweep time at my store! :punk:

As Brian noted - I am away from the 7th to 15th July but will be checking in so can always prod Mrs airscale to do the dirty work :wub:

Thanks again all and well done

Peter

airscale

• 2 weeks later...