MINI BUDDY BUILD TA-152 H/E, Ernie, Paul,Rick, Martin

Guest Martinnfb

I have the pedals for you Paul. If you wish I can pass you  the decals from my kit.

Martin, I have the decals from  SWS kit but there are typos in the wording on warning stencils and they are are way over thick, that's why I need to replace with Eaglecals.  I  could use some pedals you have my address I believe and thank you

I see, I did not realized that. My plane is going to be recon E version, all in NMF, well most of it , so no stencils needed. And pedals will be in the TA package for you.

I am also way ahead with my build, string several years ago as a H-1, turning halfway into a crippled torso , until Steve and Nicholas pitched in with a set of Fw-190 wings. Then a tons of epoxy resin and some aluminum tubing and she looks like a lady again. Pictures tomorrow.

Anyways fear nothing I build very , very slowly .

I'll join in. I have one already started but I managed to get a new one from Danny (vandy) last Saturday when we met at the California International Airshow in Salinas. Drove all the way up there to meet me and my daughter and it was a great honor meeting both him and his wife.

I have all the after market already I'm needing including the prop set. So...guess I better get busy.

57-4-Kopie-1024x726.jpg

I am really not sure if this perforated rod could be a part of the aircraft. I cannot remember having seen this on any other pictures, nor the very extensive Concept Note book from Zoukei-mura. Maybe it is part of the building´s structure in the background? Reminds me to the "Schräge Musik" drawing misinterpretation on Dragon´s 1/48 scale Mistel box art. Dragon misinterpretated a wooden ladder on a photograph with a Schräge Musik installation in front of the top mounted Fw 190 fighter on the Mistel in their kit box art... 

I'll join in. I have one already started but I managed to get a new one from Danny (vandy) last Saturday when we met at the California International Airshow in Salinas. Drove all the way up there to meet me and my daughter and it was a great honor meeting both him and his wife.

I have all the after market already I'm needing including the prop set. So...guess I better get busy.

Awesome! Welcome aboard Nicholas.

I am really not sure if this perforated rod could be a part of the aircraft. I cannot remember having seen this on any other pictures, nor the very extensive Concept Note book from Zoukei-mura. Maybe it is part of the building´s structure in the background? Reminds me to the "Schräge Musik" drawing misinterpretation on Dragon´s 1/48 scale Mistel box art. Dragon misinterpretated a wooden ladder on a photograph with a Schräge Musik installation in front of the top mounted Fw 190 fighter on the Mistel in their kit box art... 

That is correct Thomas, it is not a part of the plane, but the structure in the background.Thank you for stopping by.