LSP TIGERMEET GB

LSP_Matt

Let's see, how far my masochism goes...

...but the little fella below just won't leave me in peace... :)

...I'll give it a shot, as I know myself... :unsure:

post-905-1172871719.jpg

Let's see, how far my masochism goes...

...but the little fella below just won't leave me in peace... :P

...I'll give it a shot, as I know myself... :unsure:

I'll want to see this one how are you going about it? start from the revell mirage and turn that one around or are you starting from scratch??

Ps I realy realy want to make that one too some day maybe this year B) ;) :) :P

Greetz STB

Frederick jacobs

I have to check first how much I can actually take over. Windscreen, canopy, forward fuselage and air intakes look at least a little similar. :unsure: Being able to use the engine (with some refinements) would be helpful too.

Hi Michael,

Normally, if I assess the kit conversion as being over 60% scratch build, I generally go 100% scratch build at that point - it saves a lot of time in the long run (often, it is much faster, and easier/more accurate, to build something from scratch rather than take twice as long to convert the kit part). Hopefully, as you say, there maybe some standard Mirage parts that you can adapt for it in order to make your life a little easier. All the luck in the world to you on this build, like Frederick, I am looking forward to seeing how you tackle it.

Regard

Derek

I have to check first how much I can actually take over. Windscreen, canopy, forward fuselage and air intakes look at least a little similar. :unsure: Being able to use the engine (with some refinements) would be helpful too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have just received a copy of the 1/72 scale Aviation News plans for the SAAB 105 from Andy (LSP Kagemusha)...so a huge thank you to him for that - I couldn't start this project without his help :lol: . I shall now scale upthe drawings to 1/32 scale and figure out how I am to tackle this particular task. Hans, I could do with that SAAB 105 info' now please, if you have it? :D

Cheers

Derek

• 1 month later...