Hawker Hunter F.59

Saso Knez

Hiya,

Today I had some free time, so I set up the camera, the background, the lights etc and shot some good images of my current project. Hawker Hunter 1/32. The fuselage is almost complete and I am working on the wings right now.

The last thing I did on it was the ejection seat:

post-4-1075996202.jpg

:rolleyes:

Oh my god Saso. That is great work. That brass stuff is very nice, and tell me how you got that great little lip on some of those punched holes? Is that some sort of bezel?

Really great work there!

Hey Sazo,

Glad to hear from you again. I see you can´t recover from your severe AMS (advanced modeler syndrome). Congrats. Now, the bolted plate in the wheel wells are PE or you rolled a pounce wheel on a piece of brass? Stunning effect.

Rato

Hi there my friend. No wonder you weren't finding time to email me with all that detailed stuff you are producing. You must share some techniques like the raised lips on the punched out holes. Excellent work there. Are you using a photoetched set or is that all you own scracthbuilding? There's no cure for the detailing bug now is there? Worse than SARS and AIDS put together!!!

Hiya,

Thanks for the positive comments.

Rato, the bolted plate (actually is the upper skin of the wing and it's stringers) is the PE part by Flightpath. Many of the parts in the bay are PE, but most of them are totally reworked. Rato, I remember you once posted a recepie for the most matt varnich mixture out there. Can you repeat it, since I forgot to write it down.

Hey Vernon,

Nope, I am not using the gun pack, I am using the ''other'' Flightpath, the one that is reviewed on the site.

Ray, what decals?

About the lip, hell I thought everyone knew that one.

A) Drill a small hole.

post-4-1076095980.jpg