McDonalds SC Stack commercial in the UK

ScottsGT

And don't talk to me about Czech beer. Oktoberfest 1985, München... Got into some Czech beer. After several of those, the last recognizable sound I heard coming out of my mouth sounded sorta like "Bork!"

But more drawn out with a slightly uncontrolled sound to it....

Kinda Swedish sounding, come to think of it.....

Yes, same story here, except for me it was March 1990, on Jomfrue Ane Gade in Denmark. 8-9 Carlsberg Elephants, and....yeah.

Isn't 'Australia' and 'Good Beer' a bit of an oxymoron?

Ice cold, not room temperature...(finger on gag-reflex gesture)  As good as or better than any beer you'll find on any continent.

Oh, there are plenty of handlebar 'taches in the UK - we're inflicted with a hideous phenomenon known as 'Hipsters'.

Actually, I kind of like those that sport the "Wilf Lunn" style 'taches. Reminds me of my childhood watching "Vision On" with his odd ball inventions.

Clunk;

In an off guard moment the other day, I actually said "Good oh"  :doh:

Also been known to slip out the odd "Marvellous, Splendid and Super", but usually in a half sarcastic sort of way...

I drink waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much tea. Period.

Nothing wrong with British beer. I'll have to send you a bottle of Ridley's Old Bob. My preferred grog of choice.  :beer4:

(Actually, I've barely touched beer since discovering Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire  :bow: )

Lager? Nah! It's just slightly naughty soda pop!  :rofl:

Best regards;

Steve

Edited by fightersweep