1/32 Silver Wings PZL P.11c

Silver Wings

100% agree with Ernie.

I'm back to my P-6E build since i've almost finished my F-104G, and it was a very joyful return ! I just dont understand why i've put it aside. The fit is excellent, the details are awesome, everything needed is in the box (except a few add-ons necessary to every resin kits, like metal rods to strenghten some assemblies) and the available schemes are gorgeous. Actually, i know that i will definitely order a second one later, to make the blue scheme one (i'm building an olive drab one).

Thanks a lot Simon for your contribution to our hobby !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is great to see the kit .sliver wings sent me mine but since the Post office messed up I still do not have mkine .Now the kit I designed is being review showen by someone else .Post Office you are **** !!! It left Warsaw on the 12th of Dec. and no one knows where it is ?

Ron

• 1 month later...

Yes it is great to see the kit which I made the masters.And is loss in the post office somewhere.

Ron

Ron,

How on earth did you get the corrugation effect on the wings?!

Amazing job.

Just in case somebody hasn't noticed, I recently published my review of this kit on the website:

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/reviews/review.php?rid=1631

Kev

It's entirely your fault that I've ordered, it was your review that prompted me.