Debut Book is Finally Ready!

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

I'm pleased to announced that the debut book from my new venture, KLP Publishing, is finally ready! Some of you will have seen the discussion elsewhere on the forums about this, but we've taken Eric's amazing build of Brick's CAC Sabre, combined it with Brick's terrific anecdotes, and an exclusive high-quality walkaround of the Temora Sabre, and turned the lot into an eBook:

Building Brick's Sabre in 1/32 Scale: A Scale Tribute to K.J. "Brick" Bricknell

Sabre-Cover.jpg

It's priced at what I think you'll agree is a very reasonable 15 Aussie pesos (that's 15 Australian dollars, for everybody north of the border). It can be purchased from the link above, and along with Eric and Brick, it features contributions from Mark Jessop, and from our own Greg Meggs and Dan Cooper.

Oh, and thanks to LSP's own Kent Strickland for being our very first customer!

Kev

Hey Kev, I'm really going to show my dumba$$ary and ask a stupid question. When you purchase the ebook, just what do you get? Is it a download or do you get a disc? I'm very interested in buying it, just want to know what I get. Many thanks.

Chuck

Hey Kev, I'm really going to show my dumba$$ary and ask a stupid question. When you purchase the ebook, just what do you get? Is it a download or do you get a disc? I'm very interested in buying it, just want to know what I get. Many thanks.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

No such thing as a dumb question! But you guessed right: it's a download. Once payment is made, you'll receive an email with a link to download the PDF file. Much less fuss than a disc! Glad to have your interest and support, mate.

Kev

Ordered. Many thanks!

Thanks, Tim! I hope you enjoy the book. I also hope the checkout process was smooth and easy - something I haven't been able to test to my own satisfaction.

Kev

great book Kevin! this is kind of book that I will buy anytime. and Eric`s build skills are amazing

so pls bring us more  :)

jan

Thanks for your support, Jan! More titles are in the works, though few will be quite as unique as this one. I'll be announcing the next title shortly, and it will indeed feature another one of Eric's builds.

Kev

Hey Kev, need a little more help. Got the download, how do I save it to my desktop? Many thanks for putting up with my dumb questions. Thanks.

Chuck

What system are you using, Chuck - Windows or Mac? Either way, you should receive an email containing the download link, and it sounds like you've got that far OK. When you click on the link, your default web browser should open, and then prompt you to accept the file download - did you get that far yet? If so, if you're using a Mac, the file with automatically be downloaded to your Downloads folder, which you can find as one of your default folders in your home folder. Locate it there, and then simply drag it wherever you want to keep it.

If you're on Windows, I have to profess that I don't know where its default download location is, so perhaps some of our members who might know can chime in. It sounds like you're close, though!

Kev