ICM new Rata and Chaika

Lud13

I guess I had better build by Silver Wings kit. Before the plastic version arrives.

how about just a straight up I-15?

Silver Wings have announced they will discontinue their I-15 kit once their stock is depleted...

Hubert

• 2 weeks later...

ICM is also announcing at the same time a set of 1/32 WWII LufWaffe pilots and a set of 1/32 WWII Soviet pilots !

:coolio:

SharkOwl

1/32 Bf 109 B/C/D?? Well, just going by the photo of the 1/32 German Luftwaffe Cadets......

Edited by fightersweep

The I-16 by ICM is a lovely kit. My kit was kindly gifted by another great friend and LSP'er. Thanks brother! I won't name you. Ha.

I'm well into the build and its shaping up nicely. Just be careful with the lower exhaust stack placement. A head scratcher for sure,

Several sets have also just come out and a Yahu main panel is imminent. Northstar also makes a couple really nice additions for the I-153 and I-16, which have been mentioned previously. The wheel set is a superb addition. The gunsite by Northstar hasn't been received yet but will be a great replacement to the OEM kit part. Just my opinion here. Cheers,

Regards,

Troy