AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Doesn't bother me in the slightest; I wondered where the errors were but now that I know they're on the drop tanks I care even less!

Max

Ah... The drop tanks were labeled in the field with worn out stencil brushes. Missed the "O" and blurred the two "t". We will just stick with that.

Well guys, Andy's build underway and Kev's generous review at the same time - I could not ask for better coverage of the product - thank you and to everyone who has supported this. I have just sold the 107th 110 - will do a little dance when it is 110 110s haha

That's such good news John, I'm very pleased on the return for your investment in producing the conversion.  The quality speaks for itself but Kev's review, which I'm sure will be equally positive for the G-4 can only be further good news.  Thank you for making so many people's dreams a reality!

Max

Thats excellent news John, very pleased for you that your hard work in getting this conversion to market has paid of. Its a really nice conversion and a top quality production and enjoying every minute of putting together.

Regards. Andy

Edited by monthebiff

Well guys, John has sold over 100 sets, a lot of us have them now, including me.

So who wants to place a bet Dragon announces their IP version next year? Murphy's Law of Modeling... :P

Don't know if they could out do John's work, though.

Distinctly possible Ray, I agree John's work would be hard to beat with the possible exception of the rear vac form section of the canopy, I'm slightly anxious about how it's going to look mated to the forward IM bits but time will tell!

Max

Ok well I said I would do a little dance and indeed I have but it is not on video sorry. I thought I would creep over the 110 110s sold but I flew over the 110 line with an order for 12 of them for one person this morning, thanks you customer and to everyone else

Ok well I said I would do a little dance and indeed I have but it is not on video sorry. I thought I would creep over the 110 110s sold but I flew over the 110 line with an order for 12 of them for one person this morning, thanks you customer and to everyone else

I knew a conversion for this kit would be a winner ... roll on 500 sets ;)

Rog :)