Wow, that's large. Any thoughts on how you'll fix it? Besides lotsa putty?

Don

I fixed it with plastic card and super glue after I snapped that shot. I'll take some more picture tonight.

I picked out a few of the details and slapped some future on it. Tomorrow a wash and a little dry brushing and I'll see what I can do about the instrument panel. It looks a bit plain at the moment, but some airscale decals should liven it up a little. I do confess to leaving off some of the smallest photo etch bits because no ones going to miss them and they are frustrating to apply.

P1010016_zpsglwsl8rh.jpg

Edited by BradG

Looking good Brad. Are you going to go for a matt coat on the cockpit? It looks little glossy.

Jim

Oh yeh, it's just glossy so I can apply a wash without staining the paint. 

Instrument panel done with Airscale decals and the kit supplied acetate below. Without the flash, you can hardly see the instruments on the acetate. You should be able to see the decals. I have no idea which decals I used, but I doubt anyone will notice they are RAF instruments.

P1010017_zpstnbwpxmt.jpg

More pics of the interior which is pretty much finished. Sorry for the lesser quality pictures, I had to use my phone. When the fuselage is closed up, you're not going to see that much.

Pic_0502_043_zpshqfehitm.jpg

Pic_0502_041_zps9x9adjhz.jpg

Pic_0502_040_zpsh3dgyelk.jpg