Trumpeter 1/24 Messerschmitt BF109G-6 late

Sparzanza

I still think its good. Better than I could do.....Harv

You're too kind, Harv. Let's agree to disagree. I've seen what you're capable of. ;)

See...I knew you could do it. Persistence pays off in the end :goodjob:

Thanks Mike - and thank you for tagging along!

I think it looks fine; makes me want to snatch a kit for myself now. You should be pleased.

You haven't seen it in person! My bronze age camera appears to glorify it, haha!

Thank you for stopping by, and for tagging along this strange journey.

• 2 months later...

It certainly looks good to me! Interesting scheme, nicely weathered (exhaust stains looking great) and totally looks the part. Lovely build!  :thumbsup:  :punk:

...It might have fought you all the way, but I'd say you beat this one into submission and nailed it!

Best regards;

Steve

• 5 months later...

I appear to have missed a few posts during my absense.

Way too hard on yourself, I think. Looks just fine to me -- do wish for better quality pictures, though.

Thank you for stopping by, Shaka. I reckon the photos would have been better if I had bothered with setting up a proper background, at least.

Hello,

Nice!! :punk:

Cheers

Boris

Thank you Boris!

It certainly looks good to me! Interesting scheme, nicely weathered (exhaust stains looking great) and totally looks the part. Lovely build!  :thumbsup:  :punk:

...It might have fought you all the way, but I'd say you beat this one into submission and nailed it!

Best regards;

Steve

Thank you Steve - and thank you again for the wingspar for my 1/24 Spitfire, and the cockpit placards(?) for my second 1/24 Mustang (which will be a red tail) - I am hoping to do both these kits justice when I get around to digging them up.

Well done. Thanks for sharing.

Troy

Thank you so much Troy!

Impressive build!

Thanks a lot Bill!

Like all the previous post have stated I think she looks very good. I especially like the mismatched/ replacement wing very unique.

Like myself I'm my own worst critic so please don't be hard on yourself it's a hobby and it's supposed to be fun ðŸ˜ðŸ˜¬ðŸ˜–😡ðŸ˜ðŸ˜¬ðŸ˜–😡ðŸ˜