HGW Latest Releases !!!

Jan Bobek - HGW

Thanks Kev,

Don't know how I missed those. Been looking all over since I have four of the kits waiting for seat belts. Thanks again.

N.

Nicholas, check out some of the sets that are meant for two seaters. I've often found those are cheaper than buying two single seat sets.

For example, their Arado Ar234 night fighter set has two full sets of belts but is only £1 more than the single seat bomber version. The belts are identical so they're good for two single seat kits.

Carl

Nicholas, check out some of the sets that are meant for two seaters. I've often found those are cheaper than buying two single seat sets.

For example, their Arado Ar234 night fighter set has two full sets of belts but is only £1 more than the single seat bomber version. The belts are identical so they're good for two single seat kits.

Carl

Thanks Carl.  I will keep that in mind.

N.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

There is some new stuff coming up from HGW

Newsletter February 2019

http://hgwmodels.cz/hgw-news-february-2019.html

News-02_01.jpg

News-02_10.jpg

News-02_37.jpg

News-02_38.jpg

and limited wet transfers sets in development with complete markings and stencils for  Bf109E-7Trop and Bf110C-7 (for new Revell / Dragon)

file.php?id=1474786

I don't have any connection to HGW, I'm just big fan of their products, seatbelts and wet transfers and want to try this P-47D riveting set on my Jug build, really curious how it will turns out

jan

Edited by Jan_G

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...