• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,689 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

You can get slovak roundels in a linden hill Su-25 set, but you will only be able to use those markings. And regarding to the picture above, those roudels are high viz, not loz viz.

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#17 rohan

rohan

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

I just found the Tally Ho Czech and Slovak Mig 29 decal sheets #32008.  Just bought the last 2 in stock at Kits Discount.  So if you look around, they are still about

#18 Uncarina

Uncarina

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:47 PM

Masks, not decals, but thought these would be relevant:

http://www.gatorsmas..._29_digital.JPG
http://www.ebay.com/...p0AAOSwsFpWSho7

Both are available in 1/32. Oh, and while on the subject: http://www.mig.mariw...l/mig-29-sl.htm

Cheers, Tom
  • Martinnfb likes this

#19 Flipper

Flipper

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:22 AM

and what about this?

http://airdesign-sk....ky-po-roku-1992

• Martinnfb and Uncarina like this

#20 Uncarina

Uncarina

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

and what about this?
http://airdesign-sk....ky-po-roku-1992

Thanks! I hadn't seen these.

Cheers, Tom

#21 MarioS

MarioS

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:21 PM

Masks, not decals, but thought these would be relevant:

http://www.ebay.com/...p0AAOSwsFpWSho7

Cheers, Tom

jfP6wc.jpg

I purchased this off this eBay guy (bigpaul-br) about 2 months ago and so far I haven’t as yet received it, 3 weeks ago I had no choice but to open a case he did reply and mention “If not arrived yet, I could send another set, this time with tracking number. I've been having some problems with Brazilian mail. If you agree with that, please close the case.”

So, I did what he's asked I close the case, let him know and waited a week. I then sent him another email saying that I have not heard from him and that I haven't received a tracking number yet, he replied by saying “Hi. Sorry for that. I will be sending another set to you. This will be done later this week. So I'll send you your tracking number Thanks, Paulo.”

Two more week go by  :whistle:  So, the other day I send him an email requesting an update; no reply. So, rang eBay and even though I did close the case eBay have still refunded me my full $60 AUD

I'm disappointed that it had to come to this because I was really looking forward to getting hold of that MiG-29 Slovak Splinter Scale-Pro camo mask.

Has anyone here at LSP actually managed to receive any of his stuff?

Mario

#22 Uncarina

Uncarina

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:12 AM

I ordered it as well, but won't know if it arrived until I can check next week. I will let you know.

Cheers, Tom

#23 Uncarina

Uncarina

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:52 AM

Mario,

They still haven't arrived, PM sent.

Cheers, Tom

Edited by Uncarina, 26 July 2017 - 03:59 AM.

#24 cch4530

cch4530

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:25 AM

It'd be awesome to have decals of this in any scale...

#25 viktor

viktor

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:18 PM

Gents,

decals for MiG-29AS, 0921, "Tiger" are available in 1/32nd scale. If anyone is interested in, more details via PM.

Pic1

Pic2 

• Kagemusha and Jan_G like this

#26 Kagemusha

Kagemusha

• LSP Moderator
  • 9,472 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:24 PM

Gents,

decals for MiG-29AS, 0921, "Tiger" are available in 1/32nd scale. If anyone is interested in, more details via PM.

Pic1

Pic2 

Very impressive.

#27 slavkic

slavkic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:04 AM

Very good job Viktor.I am very satisfied.Great comunications,quick post....▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ 100% Perfect Seller - welcome back anytime ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

CDou8dR.jpg

• Kagemusha and mark31 like this

#28 mark31

mark31

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:04 AM

Very good job Viktor.I am very satisfied.Great comunications,quick post....▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ 100% Perfect Seller - welcome back anytime ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

CDou8dR.jpg

I love that bird now i have to go on the hunt for a mig-29

Mark

#29 viktor

viktor

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:23 AM

CDou8dR.jpg

Thank you. You're doing a great job!!! In this large scale it definitely will be a very impressive Slovakian tiger!

#30 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,689 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:40 AM

jfP6wc.jpg

I purchased this off this eBay guy (bigpaul-br) about 2 months ago and so far I haven’t as yet received it, 3 weeks ago I had no choice but to open a case he did reply and mention “If not arrived yet, I could send another set, this time with tracking number. I've been having some problems with Brazilian mail. If you agree with that, please close the case.”

So, I did what he's asked I close the case, let him know and waited a week. I then sent him another email saying that I have not heard from him and that I haven't received a tracking number yet, he replied by saying “Hi. Sorry for that. I will be sending another set to you. This will be done later this week. So I'll send you your tracking number Thanks, Paulo.”

Two more week go by  :whistle:  So, the other day I send him an email requesting an update; no reply. So, rang eBay and even though I did close the case eBay have still refunded me my full $60 AUD

I'm disappointed that it had to come to this because I was really looking forward to getting hold of that MiG-29 Slovak Splinter Scale-Pro camo mask.

Has anyone here at LSP actually managed to receive any of his stuff?

I ordered some of his masks, too, and also had some difficulties. It seems that he sent them to a wrong adress or something.

But i finally got my stuff, after a few weeks, and if i remember correctly i also had to open a case.

Edited by Zero77, 13 October 2017 - 09:43 AM.

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users