First submission for 2018! Wingnut wings Sopwith Camel F.1

karimb

Karim,

What a superb looking camel here. Congratulations and well done!

Regards,

Troy

Troy

thanks for checking out the RFI and for leaving a comment!

That's very kind of you and it's always a pleasure to read you!

Cut off the molded eyelets, then drill instead a small locator hole. I didnt use eyelets on this one as i was worried it wouldn't be accurate to British designs. Either way, the method i used with no turnbuckles isn't accurate either but oh well!

hope this helps

Yes that did help, thank you!

Karim, happy New Year to you and yours.........stunning Camel to kick off 2018.........Santa delivered a WnW Ships Camel so this may just give me the push to bring to the top of the stash........it's my first WnW so going to have to take it slowly.........having real trouble finding a supplier of ezline in uk?

Karim, happy New Year to you and yours.........stunning Camel to kick off 2018.........Santa delivered a WnW Ships Camel so this may just give me the push to bring to the top of the stash........it's my first WnW so going to have to take it slowly.........having real trouble finding a supplier of ezline in uk?

Thanks for the wishes Phil!

The camel will be a blast, just take your time with it it's one of the quirkier kits from wnw it just needs tender loving care and you'll have a real gem!

Did you try ebay for the EZline? i get mine shipped from a supplier in the states and they always have been top notch in dealing with. if you want i'll give you their username, the lady that owns the shop is a real nice woman !

Exquisite piece of work Karim!

I've set my Camel aside while I try to figure out the best way to use flat rigging wire together with GasPatch's terminal ends. It's a brilliant kit but does require your undivided attention to get the best results and you've certainly achieved that. So very well done Sir!

Cheers,

Wolf

Exquisite piece of work Karim!

I've set my Camel aside while I try to figure out the best way to use flat rigging wire together with GasPatch's terminal ends. It's a brilliant kit but does require your undivided attention to get the best results and you've certainly achieved that. So very well done Sir!

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolf 

It's a pleasure to read you. I pondered on the question quite a bit, the Gaspatch flat end RAF rigging terminals, but i wasn't able to work out a solution as to how to get to make the most out of them so i put them back in the stash. I'm looking forward to your solution so i can integrate it in my next build!

Thanks for leaving such a kind comment and for stopping by!

Karim