1/32 WW2 Corsair New Resin/PE Cowl

LSP_Matt

LSP_ Matt, first thanks to all involved ! Job well done :goodjob:

I have one question...will this work on the Revell model ? Thats the one I've been waiting on. Again, great job !.....Harv :please:

The mounting guide for the Revell and Trumpeter are much different. However, this cowl STARTED as a Revell piece so dimensionally will match up to the Revell like old family :) You'll just need to re-work the mounting guide!

Just recieved my cowl today. Even without checking anything it looks much improved over the Thrump cowl. It appears very impressive. Thank you to all who contributed to making this cowl available.

Mike Horina

Edited by mhorina

Dammit, I had just given up on building a Corsair because everyone said the cowl issue was too daunting! Now I have to reconsider my abandoning the idea of building a Jarhead Corsair, LOL.

Seriously, are there any other issues with the Trumpy kit that I should know about? I can't seem to find the tweak list database.

NICE BUILD, John. Damn, I'm going to Honkers in January for a trade show, so will look into acquiring this kit from Luckymodel since I won't have to pay shipping. And I'll get one of these cowls from LSP!

OK, just when I told SWMBO that I wouldn't be looking at any new big planes other than the HE-111.... :BANGHEAD2:

Mine arrived today, and it's a work of art. So now I have no excuse to build the kit, and as mentioned previously, just as sure as I fire off on this thing, Tamiya will announce THEIR 1/32nd version of the Corsair just in time for Christmas.

Thanks guys, superb work. :thumbsup:

Got mine and it looks killer. I really like the fact that you guys included the internal cowl lip braces too.

Good show guys and thanks. It also reminded me that with the addition of the cowl, I now own about all the AM one could fit into a Trump F4U kit. I looked on the box I have for my F-4-1 and just about couldnt write anything more on the box. :rolleyes:

This has just reminded me I need to get an F4U into my collection. Its also reminded me of some other collection "basics" I haven't added yet.

I love my current big jet project, but Ive decided what im going to do after I finish it, is go back to the basics and add the airframes to my collection that Ive always thought were the ones that most airplane (or at least WWII(ish)) enthusiasts should has should have in their collections. IE, IMHO F4U-1, P-51, P-40, Zero(Rufe in my case), and so on.....

Thanks again guys well done!

CHeers,

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

Got mine and it looks killer. I really like the fact that you guys included the internal cowl lip braces too.

Thanks again guys well done!

Cheers,

Brian

Mine arrived yesterday and Brian's words cover my thoughts on it as well!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Barry

Great that people are getting their orders and are happy. Many thanks to Damien for his ongoing hard work. Trust me folks he has made my job in what coordination is required very simple. Awesome.

We had quite a few cowl sets ready to go when we started taking orders. After an amazing initial flurry we're getting maybe one or two orders per day. To fill the most recent (19/10/11 and on)Cowl orders this has necessitated a replenishment of the PE component of the cowl. Taking into account the production of the additional PE we would expect a dispatch date around six weeks.

If things change either way I'll keep all informed.

Thanks again to all involved and also the other modelling websites that assisted by spruiking our LSP Cowls.

Cheers Matty

received mine in the mail today and all i can say is "wow"! great work guys..lovely molding and the workmanship is top notch! may just have to order another one or two in case i get the hankerin' to build a couple more down the road.

Cheers, and thanks again guys!

Jerry