LSP TIGERMEET GB

LSP_Matt

Hi guys,

This is the spot to post any admin type questions or chat to Chris about Bodensee details. When we have the forums re-jigged we'll have a similar posting system to that of our quarterly groupbuild.

As for LSP admin involvement...unlike to be much other than some participation in a build I hope :lol:

Cheers Matty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Erwin I travel from Edinburgh to Munich then I get the train down to Chris's, it works out cheaper for me than flying to Friedrichshafen. If I can manage it I will arrive on the Thursday evening the 1st of Nov.

Graham.

Erwin I travel from Edinburgh to Munich then I get the train down to Chris's, it works out cheaper for me than flying to Friedrichshafen. If I can manage it I will arrive on the Thursday evening the 1st of Nov.

Graham.

Thanks for the info.

I've looked at the prices for a flight with Brussels Airlines and it's 83 Euro single trip for one person.

If the wife should come too thats 332 Euro total price.Plus having to add the traincosts too.

But one can't bring models to the show by air.Especially if I were to bring some big wooden models.

The best option for me is by car.It's only about 800 Km drive at about 200 Euro feulcost..

I will put my plans on the table at work. I'm in a 5 man team.Which means they have to agree in doing my shifts.