1:24 Airfix Mossie

TaffyMan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all – Thanks for looking.

Yep Tomek there is not much room in that cockpit – think they relied on the rationing to make sure everyone fitted in.

Phil thanks for the compliment if this is a stunner I’m not sure where that elevates the wonder you are making. When’s the next instalment or are you keeping your audience on the “wanting more tender hook”?

Bob - too right mate, Not enough time! Especially when your better looking half keeps finding those little jobs that you weren’t even aware of!!! Sure mucks up your plastic and glue sniffing time.

Plus a general thanks to those that look and comment. Helps with the drive to finish the next one.

All the best - Taff :D

Hiya Taff, I thought I had commented on this, I came in for a second look at your wonderful model and saw I hadn't!

Well done mate she is a real cracker indeed!!! It inspires me to finish mine.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to show us your lovely workmanship.

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Taff, I thought I had commented on this, I came in for a second look at your wonderful model and saw I hadn't!

Well done mate she is a real cracker indeed!!! It inspires me to finish mine.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to show us your lovely workmanship.

Anthony

Hi guys thanks for looking in. Been on Hols for the last 2 weeks earning Modeling Brownie Points with the other half :D

Anthony where is your beauty gone and when will we see an update - Between yours and Phils I am just amazed at what you two are doing. And also if I remember correctly you are not far from the Kiwi rebuild so you will get one of my wishes and see one of these old girls take to the air?

Thanks to all for the nice words.

Taff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aaaah Taff

Well mate my Mossie is never far from my thoughts. These builds here along with yours are making it tough for me to finish the Skyhawk I am working on!

Yes mate, we also now have T3 TV959 here in NZ now! She is stripped out in the fuse to have a full woodwork inspection.

Cheers

Anthony

Edited by Anthony in NZ