1/24 "wooden wonder"

shepard

So... after mine Arado project, and some delay to begin the next one.... here it is ... the chosen one;

031_zpscc428fbf.jpg

huge on my bench.....

002_zps9155380c.jpg

and the ali stuff..... awesome as always....

036_zps5251a5ab.jpg

a lot of resin to work with.... thats for sure...

039_zpsd92f996f.jpg

hope you guys like

cheers

shep

Edited by shepard

Guest Peterpools

Shep

Surely is going to be an awesome project and in your hands; a masterpiece in the making.

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Ohhh I so much hope someone will (actually) do a new Mosquito in 32nd, so I wont have to buy this one. Don't get me wrong - it's such a nice kit but I would prefer not to mix the scales. But it is mighty tempting. And your stash of resing makes it even better - I loooove resin. I will look forward to see what you do with this one :-)

Poopstack - you have a workstation ?!?!?!?

This should be pretty tasty. Plus your workstation is soooooooooooo much nicer than mine. I've suddenly become a little self-conscious about my own puny workstation.

tks poopstack....

cheers

shep

Ohhh I so much hope someone will (actually) do a new Mosquito in 32nd, so I wont have to buy this one. Don't get me wrong - it's such a nice kit but I would prefer not to mix the scales. But it is mighty tempting. And your stash of resing makes it even better - I loooove resin. I will look forward to see what you do with this one :-)

hi thomas... its my second 1/24 model... and i think will be the last one... its huge and i agree with you, i prefer 1/32 too

cheers

shep

My modeling workstation is a little dorm room desk that's half taken over by a computer. I'm stuck doing 1/72 planes for now because I can't fit anything bigger on the desk lol