1/32nd scale B-29 Superfortress - ID Models Vacform

When you say 'publish photo's to the website', what exactly does that mean as there's already about 300 on here!?

What I mean is turning it into an article for the main LSP website. There are a lot of folks who visit LSP regularly, but barely even know the forums exist (and vice versa I might add). You've already got a couple of articles on there Tom:

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/articles/?act=filter&field=author&data=Tom+Probert

So publishing it as an article gives it the widest possible audience from an LSP perspective, and gives me some fresh content to add to the website.

Kev

What I mean is turning it into an article for the main LSP website. There are a lot of folks who visit LSP regularly, but barely even know the forums exist (and vice versa I might add). You've already got a couple of articles on there Tom:

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/articles/?act=filter&field=author&data=Tom+Probert

So publishing it as an article gives it the widest possible audience from an LSP perspective, and gives me some fresh content to add to the website.

Kev

Ah now I see!

Yes of course feel free to add an article and as I said take any pictures that suit.

Sorry for being slow... it's been a long day...

Tom

Awe !! Even though I've been following your build, it still is stunning to see it done.

I imagine that it must be a huge satisfaction to see such a project through. I hope one day to do something 1/10th of this. Got a vac in the stash, now I only need to build up the courage ;-)

Like I said earlier, I applaude your choice of markings - so much more interesting than a plain B-29.

Respect

Your B-29 us really stunning ! What I like about your work is that you stick with it. Modellers who start a vac form kit do this with big spirits and motivation, but a lot of them put it aside at a certain point and leave it there. Which I can understand, because you face problems you don't have when you build out of box. Creating a bulkhead, duplicating a part in resin, ... it isn't easy and sometimes very challenging.

Actually finishing a vac form kit, and especially one as big, complex and demanding as a B-29, well that is just fantastic. Congrats with her and good look with whatever new idea you start! PS: Don't make us wait too long!

Nic

Extraordinary build from start to finish Tom. A brilliant ending to the otherwise sad story of Kee Bird! An absolutely freakin' awesome effort on your part and congratulations on gettin' 'er done!

Cheers,

Wolf

"Brilliant" is the right word for this build! Following you through was a real pleasure.

I do not have the same penchant for the Wellington as for the Sunderland. Having seen you do wonders with the B-29 and Glenn's (Lancman) finished Sunderland, I would also prefer to see you tackle this legend...But in the end the choice is yours !

Hubert