Painting cockpit details

themongoose

After reading some of the tips here, I found a stockist here in Australia for the Posca Paint Pens & bought 8 colours. After trying them I will never look back. Absolutely perfect for cockpit fine details........so thank you so much for the tip

Where did you find them, Pete?

Kev

OK, now I'm confused! I had a look at the Posca website here in Australia, and all the products seem to be standard ink-based markers, rather than what I imagine paint pens to be. Unfortunately there are no production descriptions on the website. Which ones did you buy, Pete?

Kev

No Kev, they are loaded with paint. Those paints are very famous for the sketchers and graffiti makers.

However, i'm interested in the different sizes of the tip, and the line thickness you can get with the various types.

Thanks, Nicolas! I'm still confused about which are the best ones for our purposes, though. Obviously the super thick ones aren't of much use for us generally, but there are several at the thinner end, and they all seem to have quite different tips. If, for example, I want to use them on cockpit dials, or to paint wiring, which one(s) would be most suitable?

Kev