2017 IPMS Nationals: Whose going, want to meet up, and got any tips?

CANicoll

I'll be at the Night at the Museum, taking the bus over most likely but may have a ride back with one of my club guys.  I paid the bus+dinner fee.

Looking forward to meeting up with you lot.  Identification maybe a bit interesting!  I'll be wearing one of our NoVaIPMS golf shirts - grey or green.

Chris

I'll be at the Night at the Museum, taking the bus over most likely but may have a ride back with one of my club guys.  I paid the bus+dinner fee.

Looking forward to meeting up with you lot.  Identification maybe a bit interesting!  I'll be wearing one of our NoVaIPMS golf shirts - grey or green.

Chris

Nice! I still need to get tickets myself, and have e-mailed our IPMS chapter prez and hopefully he can just send me some, as Id like to go to dinner too.  Its a good time @ SAC!

Edited by Out2gtcha

I go nowhere without wearing my M41. It's the only hat I have that fits my big square head.

Why would you need a hat?

Nuthin outside anymore............unless your planning on smoking or checking out the rockets out front!  :lol:

Edited by Out2gtcha

I remember the good-ol-days when SAC was down further south, strolling the yard with my dad, as most all the display aircraft were still outside.  I still remember as a kid being a bit sad to see the Peacemakers vertical fin/rudder laying on the ground below it. looking quite forlorn. 

Guest Smitty44

The big variable for me is the seminars., and I understand they will be posted in the next few days. Do they have signe ups for those or are they first come first serve?

The big variable for me is the seminars., and I understand they will be posted in the next few days. Do they have signe ups for those or are they first come first serve?

Not sure on that one. Might take a gander on the NATs site, but I dont remember if it says on there or not. 

Guest Smitty44

Well I can put a Smith .44 on each hip if that'll help?

We can hold up the Eduard booth for a bunch of P-40N kits!!

Do you need advaced tickets for the night at the museum, and if you do, how do I get them, museum only, no bus......Harv

Harv,

Go to, shopipmsusa.org. You should be able to sign up there.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Now I just need to find my IPMS card number.........Harv