2017 IPMS Nationals: Whose going, want to meet up, and got any tips?

CANicoll

I plan to be in Tuesday afternoon. I can migrate over to the convention for dinner. I am booking the flight today.

Rick

Shift in plans... Arrive Wednesday and at convention center by 11:30. Heading out Friday afternoon. I am looking forward to meeting my "LSP cousins" and seeing your models. I hope that I can mail stuff I buy. Probably have to compare postage with checked baggage costs.

Rick

Guest Smitty44

One of the top 50?  Cool.

We have the other top 49 right here in Texas.

Ya Lugers in NY is supposed to be right there also...Probably no snails at any of those Texas joints though.

Edited by Smitty44

lol - ABSOLUTELY no disrespect intended to Erst, but most some Nebraskans are not that partial to Texas if I'm honest.   :lol:   Ill make an exception for Herr Clunk!!!    :lol: 

Yes, Brother Sebastian's has excellent food IMHO.  Ill go with whomever whenever

There's a great distillery about 1/2 mile from the convention center. Patriarch Distillery--they have limited hours, but it's a great place. Lucky Bucket and Nebraska Brewing company are both within 2 miles. There's also an Alamo DraftHouse (movie theater, with a great bar about 100 yards away) plenty of places to meet up and chat with folks!

Guest Smitty44

All hat and no cattle... that is a perfect way to say it. And I would agree, there are some awesome people in TX, some of them are family.

I got two exes in Texas...no bs. California girls none the less! They won't be in Omaha thank goodness.

Guest Smitty44

haha, Im just messin, you know that. :lol:  Get on the big bird Erst!  NATs gonna be here before we know it. 

Time to make a mental note. Get paint on my build before it gets to be 110 out every day.