1/18 Spitfire Mk. XIVe - Race #80

airscale

Agree with Brian, but nevertheless extremely well done! Looks like I missed the interim update, but where did you get those small rivets from and how did you go flattening them out on the canopy once in position? They really look the part!

Craig

Superb craftsmanship both in fact and presentation.  Thank you Peter for all your efforts to bring such a wonderful build to so many people.  

I hope you enjoy SmugMug and can work out a way to keep as much of this great build documented.  I believe there are ways to alter the Smugmug URL's to allow for custom sizes but I haven't been able to get it to work.  I'm sure that some kind of work around exists.

I'm equal parts in awe of and inspired by your work.

Dan 

thanks Dan :)

I just realised I pay website hosting to FVS for my website www.airscale.co.uk so am going to see if its possible to save & serve the images the same as those on my site (well I say I. but actually my father does all that stuff for me and he is in his seventies! set him the challenge this morning - he is brilliant with that stuff so fingers crossed :))

Peter

seems to work ok but for some reason you can only choose preset pic sizes -this is the biggest at 800 wide whereas I normally post 900 wide

goddamn photobucket..

James Hatch eloquently stated that Photobucket put a loaded gun to its metaphorical head. I think most modelers are abandoning PB like rats leaving a sinking ship mainly out of spite, given the increasingly erratic, sluggish, and obnoxious behaviour of the company.

I am one of those people.

Your Spitfire, on the other hand, is really something to behold.

-d-