AIMS Ju 388 J

Pastor John

Hi Guys, thanks to the three of you that have made a pre-payment to confirm you are interested in this conversion, man can not live on bread alone and a project can not go forward on three sales alone. I have taken some pics of a mock up. The keen eyed among you will spot that the lower periscope should be much closer to the gondola, it is short because i need to add 1.5mm to back of resin gondola part and 0.5mm to back of periscope fairing, Also Revell fuselage was dissected 0.5mm too far forward at front end  - these jobs are in hand and no problem. The canopy pre-master is polished and i will make a mold of this and the cast as the master on which i scribe the window detail on - ready for a suck in mold. Enjoy

20151106_112453_zpst7vssoih.jpg20151106_112557_zpsqexbbwzv.jpg20151106_112707_zpse18lhrch.jpg

As the gun-pack is a conversion set that was already in production for the Ju 88 G-6 and before that the G-1 it stands to reason that it has the same doors to get to the ammo bins and gas bottles. Door design taken from photos in G-1 Flugzug

Best wishes

John

And even Pastor John is not blessed with the eternal life on Earth.

Just saying. So grab you copy as long as available. Don't cry if you missed this like Cammetts Arado E-377 Mistel-5. You have been warned!

Regards

- dutik