#1 frogman13

frogman13

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:54 AM

Hi Eli,

How about producing a couple of decal sheets of Hindi-Arabic number (1-10) sheets. One in Black and another in white in different sizes for multiple scales and couple of styles all on one sheet? It is always a problem to find numbers to put on our Arab aircraft (or armor). I've got a huge collection of old decal sheets from nearly 40 years of modeling and I still have a hard time finding Arab numbers to put on my models. My last MiG-21, I had to use clear decal sheet and my computer to get a simple 4 digit bort number. This should be a fairly easy one for you to do and I think a good seller with lots of usefulness to modelers. I know I'll buy as many as I can get for all the Syrian, Egyptian and Iraqi MiGs I have yet to build (not to mention all the T-62s).

Thanks,
Ed Okun/ Frogman

#2 LSP_Ray

LSP_Ray

• LSP Moderator
  • 9,125 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:38 PM

You might check out Iraqi Fighters by Linden Hill Imports, which has a pretty good selection of Arabic numbers as well as markings for 5 or 6 different Iraqi jets.
Posted Image
Ray "Bad Omen" Peterson

#3 frogman13

frogman13

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

You might check out Iraqi Fighters by Linden Hill Imports, which has a pretty good selection of Arabic numbers as well as markings for 5 or 6 different Iraqi jets.

Hi Ray,

Matter of fact, I have that sheet. It is really good! All the numbers are well styled and accurate for many other aircraft. My point though is a sheet with only numbers could be used on 50 different models.

BRgds,
ED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users